Zaslal/a fantasypower11 4.6.2019 14:53
South Africa vs India, Match 8, Preview & Predictions-Fantasy power 11
The ICC World Cup 2019 has finally got the most awaited match for which the entire cricket fan base was awaiting for since Bangladesh defeated South Africa in their opening match. The World Cup now seems to be highly unpredictable since their opening matches where all the matches seemed to be one-sided.
FACTS FOR SOUTH AFRICA VS INDIA, MATCH 8, ICC WORLD CUP 2019-
• Date & Time: June 5, 2019 at 3 PM IST
• Venue: The Rose Bowl, Southampton
• India had a very equally balanced side accompanied with top-ranked batsmen and top-ranked bowlers in the world.
• South Africa, on the other hand has injury concerns to some extra ordinary players and due to this, lost both its opening matches in the ICC World Cup 2019 so far.
• India has defeated South Africa in six out of their seven matches played so far.
Head-to-head in World Cup
• Total matches played- (7)
• India won- (6)
• South Africa won- (1)
Probable Playing XI for India: Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), KL Rahul, MS Dhoni (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammad Shami, Jasprit Bumrah
Probable Playing XI for South Africa: Quinton de Kock (wk), Hashim Amla, Aiden Markram, Faf du Plessis, Rassie van der Dussen, JP Duminy, Andile Phehlukwayo, Chris Morris/Dwaine Pretorius, Kagiso Rabada, Imran Tahir, Lungi Ngidi/Dale Steyn
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The weather conditions are likely to damper the match plans. The rains are predicted to fall at the match time. It’s sad news for such an interesting match to get spoiled like this but if you are an atheist, be positive and hope for a miracle anyway.
Till now only one warm-up game was played at The Rose Bowl, between the Australia and England where it saw Australia defend their 298-run target by 12 runs against England. We expect nothing less when India plays their first game of the 2019 World Cup against South Africa. The Indian team has been exceptionally well in their skills against South Africa and the same will be awaited to watch in today’s match.
The highest total registered in this stadium is 373 for 3, while the highest chased is 306 for 7.
• When Indian squad went South Africa last time in 2018, they successfully won the six-ODI series 1-5. South Africa then had AB de Villiers at their disposal and yet they didn’t face any glorious victory.
• Hashim Amla is likely to play in the today match, and according to his ongoing performances, he will play at the expense of David Miller.
• MS Dhoni, KL Rahul, Hardik Pandya, and Mohammad Shami were seen showering their absolute best playing spirit in the recently concluded IPL. They are expected to deliver the same spirit in the today’s match as well. Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, and Yuzvendra Chahal are at the first, seventh, and eighth positions respectively in ICC ODI Rankings for bowlers.
• After their embarrassing downfall in the previous match with Bangladesh, South Africa is all set to face off the today’s fixture with India. Bowling and batting line up of South Africa has been below the par mark already, and then they are likely to show some unpredictable moves to fix to the match.
MATCH PREDICTIONS WITH FANTASY POWER 11-
South Africa looks totally in deep miserable pains while walking in today’s match. They have been playing much below their potential and look almost uncomfortable under the intense pressure of today’s SA vs IND fixture. Injury concerns and a lack of bowling line-up are causing them a lot of problems to win any of the matches so far.
India has a better batting lineup and a world-class bowling unit led by Jasprit Bumrah as compared to the South Africa’s team.
India has also beaten South Africa in six out of their last seven matches. Looking on to all these aspects, Fantasy Power 11 bet the Indian squad to get away with today’s match clearly. All eyes are on India for today’s world cup match.
If you want to play the world cup fixture match 8, SA vs IND today with your favorite team, then download the app and start playing fantasy cricket now.
Download and start playing now to win huge cash prizes.
Play World cup 2019 right now: - https://blog.fantasypower11.com/icc-cricket-world-cup-2019-sa-vs-ind-8th-match-prediction/
Nebyly zaslány žádné odpovědi.